After finishing my last semester as an undergrad I saw my inner child.
“Come on! Let’s go out and play!”
Last day working at DreamWorks~
Amazing experience and memories here—feels like it went by so fast!
This is my 600th post!
Just a hedgehog in a Santa hat….business as usual!
More concept art for the video game (didn’t come up with a name yet).
I drew them older than I intended but it’s still cute.
The countdown is over! Rise of the Guardians is NOW PLAYING!
Check this movie out guys! I got to watch it early and it is super beautiful and fun, and I’ve talked to some of the great people who put their effort into this film!
I recommend it for your holiday season!
1. The person who speaks about herself as if she is narrating an eBook about her quizzically quaint artist life.
2. The two bald men who look exactly like Moby on their Mac computers.
3. The foreign girls whose laughs are unflattering, and dip in and out of Swedish and into English.
4. The very old man wearing headphones in the corner.
5. The non-profit coordinators who decided to schedule the next five months of the organization in one go.
6. The newly recruited business frat brothers who buy nothing from the cafe and sit for hours talking like sociopaths and sniffling.
7. The just-friends who are studying together and playfully exchanging glances.
8. The person who struck up a conversation with me after looking over my shoulder to see I was browsing Cake Wrecks.
9. The great R&B Pandora station playing Biz Markie right now.
10. The graduating college student applying for jobs all day. (ME)