-Meet and Speaking with Henry Jenkins
-Interviewed Adam Lashinsky, FORTUNE’s Editor-At-Large
-Threw paint in Holi!
-Worked on the Warner Brothers Lot!
-Read terrible, terrible screenplays (so-bad their-awesome)
-And read terrible fanfictions aloud
-Made a hamburger cake!
-Went ice skating in beautiful Union Square
- Was taught by the most amazing, wacky, freakin prolific professors ever
-Worked on Ultimate Spider-Man
-Make homemade boba ❤
-Getting a Neko-Mimi, Brain-controlled cat ears!!
-Made Zodiac Couples Tumblr
-Going to the San Francisco Pillow Fight for Valentine’s Day!
-Vote for the first time!
-Learning how to ride a bike and buying a cute bike! :D
-Went Squirrel Fishing
-Making Stop animation with candy
-My first legal drink—LOVE Baileys!
-Found a field of forget-me-nots
-Saw The Hard Nut and the Beatles LOVE show
-Got to interview Guillermo Del Toro at Dreamworks! (that’s a story for another day)
-Adopted Professor Prickles
-Got to see Rise of the Guardians with the DWA crew
-Graduated from UC Berkeley—Media Studies!
-Began creating and designing a video game from scratch
-Dressing up as a Dalek and dancing it up!
- Working at Dreamworks!!! *v*
- Having a beautiful year with my biggest fan
-and got him into with Doctor Who and Adventure Time
-Got a new internship….details to come lovelies~~
♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥
After finishing my last semester as an undergrad I saw my inner child.
“Come on! Let’s go out and play!”
Yup. If you ever wanted to know who ran this blog, it is someone who wears Betsey Johnson socks to go kickboxing.
Last day working at DreamWorks~
Amazing experience and memories here—feels like it went by so fast!
Some people don’t like your work as much as you do—oh well! More for you!
The countdown is over! Rise of the Guardians is NOW PLAYING!
Check this movie out guys! I got to watch it early and it is super beautiful and fun, and I’ve talked to some of the great people who put their effort into this film!
I recommend it for your holiday season!
1. The person who speaks about herself as if she is narrating an eBook about her quizzically quaint artist life.
2. The two bald men who look exactly like Moby on their Mac computers.
3. The foreign girls whose laughs are unflattering, and dip in and out of Swedish and into English.
4. The very old man wearing headphones in the corner.
5. The non-profit coordinators who decided to schedule the next five months of the organization in one go.
6. The newly recruited business frat brothers who buy nothing from the cafe and sit for hours talking like sociopaths and sniffling.
7. The just-friends who are studying together and playfully exchanging glances.
8. The person who struck up a conversation with me after looking over my shoulder to see I was browsing Cake Wrecks.
9. The great R&B Pandora station playing Biz Markie right now.
10. The graduating college student applying for jobs all day. (ME)